I’m Phil Crank, a qualified joiner who’s been in the building trade for over thirty years. I’ve worked on big projects for large firms, and on domestic jobs for smaller, family-run businesses.
I’ve renovated listed buildings and church properties, built home extensions and conversions, and done house maintenance for regular customers.
I’m fully experienced in all aspects of domestic joinery and take pride in my trade. I work fast, keeping things clean and tidy, cause the minimum disruption, and stick to an agreed budget.
Handy man services include:
• New doors and windows fitted, existing doors and windows repaired.
• Cupboards and shelves fitted, flat-packs assembled.
• Gates made and fitted, including ironmongery.
• Taps fitted, washers replaced, sinks unblocked, and other basic plumbing done.
• Gutters cleared or replaced.
• Floors covered with laminates, walls panelled.
• Areas cleared and tidied.
Please call me on 07901 790204 for a chat about your requirements or email email@example.com